You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Fat

Went home on Sunday, mummy said I put on weight, fat liao, face so round. :(

The reasons being, which I deduced:
1) Paul fed me well.

2) Wedding over so losing weight mentality to look good on wedding day over.

PS. Not that I did lose alot of weight before wedding. Even if I did, it was unintentional, it was because of lack of appetite due to stress. Knowing myself, I dont have the discipline to go on strict diet to lose weight.

3) I was never slim in the first place, so putting on weight for the bit doesnt matter. However it still shows, ON MY FACE,WAIST AND ARMS.

4) I am happy so I eat.

5) I am stressed over period not coming and having a baby so I eat.

6) I am possibly pregnant. Maybe the weight is due to at least a month-old foetus inside me. Muahahaa..

7) Prolonged PMS therefore prolonged bloatedness and water retention.

8) Ate too much during my trip to Perth, food was delicious.

All of which, I hope 6 comes true. If not that Da Yi Ma better well come fast, she is taking way too long!!

Went to cut my hair after trip to mum's place, just feel like cutting it. Cut away the final dried ends. No more liao ...took some time to clear away all dried ends after perm. Got my Rainie Yang's fringe minus the long hair. Now my hair is shorter.


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 11:01 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela