|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Tuesday, November 21, 2006 Auntie Valerie
墓仔埔也敢去 - 蔡依林 Jolin Tsai
one of the most "orbit" videos of Jolin I have ever seen. Dont know whether it is the language, the dance, the song, the hello kitty stuff she is wearing (with all due respect to hello kitty)..or clothes..ah lian plus ORBIT!! But the song's catchy tune is irritatingly getting into me...been humming it since lunch. Anyway, just realised my blog is getting dull, nothing much to write other than babies and pregnancy...muahahaa.. Louis was asking me what I want for my birthday. Just realised there is nothing else that I want now. That should be a good thing right...satisfied with whatever I have, or I have everything already? I havent been shopping much lately, especially for clothes, bags and accessories. Have been buying the necessities and alot of strawberry shortcake stuff. Hee... So auntie, just buy the necessities or what the baby or family needs. Things you buy at Watsons or NTUC, yah those kind. So auntie me. The rest dont need dont buy. Am I getting boring?? This wasnt the case before. Motto was the more the merrier, clothes, shoes, bags and accessories. I HAVENT GONE TO FAR EAST FOR SOOOOO LONG!! Not that I am complaining. Now I hear the Sunday School kids call me Auntie Valerie I also have no reaction. Seems pretty normal. Just a few months ago I was like, what AUNTIE VALERIE!!!! It is Jie Jie Valerie!!! Muahahaha...and they call hubby Uncle Paul too...so I am not the only one. Well...need to save the money for baby mah..now I see those baby stuff, so cute!!! Want to buy, but must wait...until I am bigger. See my blog going into babies and pregnancy again. Hmm...ok that's it for now.
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 4:00 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |