|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Thursday, November 02, 2006 To Perth and Back continued..
Did quite alot of sightseeing at Perth. Saw farms and valleys. Good if you like nature and scenary and especially taking lovely photos that turn out great no matter which angle you take. Splendid!
![]() ![]() ![]() Skyline of Perth City. Can reprint this picture below and sell as a postcard. Wahaha..bought a postcard from there which looks almost exactly the same. ![]() Wine Cruise with pa, ma and darling. Even though I cant appreciate wine, it was still relaxing and awesome, enjoying the breeze and good food. ![]() The house that I stayed has a dog called Shawn. I love dogs but I dont think I will be a good owner coz I dont like to clean up. Haha...played with Shawn almost everyday. He is so cute. ![]() Huge koi pond in the huge house's yard. ![]() Went to Frementle Market to get some bargain buys, reminds me of Bangkok's Chaptuchak. Like the ang mo version of that. Hee... ![]() They have alot of life-size figurines all over the Perth. Great for phototaking. ![]() ![]() Saw this brand of electronics at Myer (departmental store like Takashimaya), their designs are quite unique. Apple anyone? ![]() Dropped by the casino just to take a look. The security guard at the entrance stopped me to check my ID for my age. He probably thinks I was underage. I take that as a compliment. muahahhaa ![]() Perth's version of Burger King ![]() More the next time ya...there are ALOT of pics. :)
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 3:40 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |