You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 15, 2007

babe pics!

Some pics from my office advance.

My Spa massage room...roof top!!
Check out the outdoor jacuzzi!


Me and Ariel babe


Tarn Lee and Susan and I

My masseuse
My Office Pple
Ariel and I again...model pose!
Just the 3 of us - Carol, Kim and I
Kim rubbing my tummy!

Kim and I with my act cute pose :P


Ariel and I - we love taking pics!


Us again - wind blowing the hair into our faces

At the roof top before going in my spa massage room


Countdown - 5,4,3,2,1! Angela, Mamababe, Ariel, Geok Ling and Kim
Having our $28 per pax jap lunch
3,2,1! Ariel, Geok Ling and Mamababe









link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 10:10 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela