You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 12, 2007

Retreat or Advance?

Me going on an office retreat today and tml. It has been a very long time since I had gone for an office retreat without having to plan it. Can just sit back relax and enjoy...I HOPE.

I mean...it helps if the people in the office are mostly people you like....then prob will be fun. Wasnt looking forward to it at all actually.

Just hope that it will be different from what I expected. Last year was not bad...the year before wasnt too bad either...maybe coz I planned it. :P whahaha...biased..

By the way, my office decided to name it the Office Advance ...instead of retreat...but basically means retreat lah...hmm...whatever. So many things to do before CNY..still must go for this kind of stuff...waste 2 days of my work time.


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 7:41 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela