|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Monday, March 07, 2005 SIANness
How do you define it in english? Lethargic? Tediousness? Bored? Restless? Fed up? Sick and tired? Wearisomeness? or simply just....SIANness?????????? SIANness is the state of being SIAN. For those who know nuts about this word. Sorry I cannot help you coz I really can't find an english word to describe it. It is a mixture of feelings, of all that I have stated out above. Of lethargicness, tediousness, boredom, restlessness, being fed up, sick, tired and wearisomeness. So much so that you don't feel like doing anything but just laze around all day. Symptoms of sianness? Endless sighs and loud exhale of breath. You have no mood to work, no strength to do anything but maybe play computer games, watch tv or sleep. Well people...that is what I am feeling now. PMS? I don't think so as it just ended a few days ago. Basically it is just sianness...and I really very very sian now.
I don't really know what is the cause of it but I really want to know what is the cure for it. Someone please save me from my misery...
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 4:37 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |