You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

wahhaha like as if!


I was reading my previous blog where I said that I have gotten over Jay Chou...the truth is ...like as if!! I am still so into him! wahhaa!! Well I guess I have gotten over the FACT that he is with Patty Hou but not gotten over him. He is still my ultimate idol...women are fickle minded?....yah ok.. Anyway I just watched Initial D yesterday and despite all that crap about his wooden acting and so on, he is still DA BEST! Come on, give that guy a break will ya? His talent is in music not in acting and yah shut up if you say "yah then exactly! stick to singing!" at least that guy is bringing in the money for the movie makers and that is why they chose him over Edison for the male lead in Initial D. And please...they are allowed try out new things in life right? AND for a newcomer I must say he is already pretty damn good instead of some people who acted in so many shows and their acting still sucks! Well I shall not name names here since there are so many actors like that out there...:P

Well if you are an anti-Jay-Chou person then GET LOST! He is one of the most talented people I have ever seen. He is not those drop dead gorgeous hunks but he has his own sei and style that makes him ooohhh-sooo-attractive!....Hehee...he is like every girl's idol and every guy's role model...and I cant stand those who thinks he mumbles when he sings etc.....I repeat from my previous blog...that is what makes him unique!!! His music is sooo good..you don't really need to hear the words anyway....wahhaa!

Anyway before I continue getting defensive over my ultimate idol, I think I shall just stop here or I will get super irritating to those who dislike him but like I care!....There are millions in this world who agrees with me that he is the ultimate idol this generation has ever had.


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 12:45 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela