You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Nervous freak...my first driving test, today, 3.45pm

I am writing this coz I can't seem to do anything else...I am a nervous freak! My driving test is taking place today at 3.45pm. I really hope to pass it the first time not because of any egoistic problem but because of the $$!! Do you know how much it costs?? Even though it is not as expensive as the driving school but still I think I rather use the money to buy clothes and accessories...hahaha....anyway if I pass this time, I will be taking up piano lessons...so..not much of savings also...therefore it is better I pass to save all that hassle of booking circuit lessons, next driving test etc. Lord please help me I commit myself in your hands and if it is your will, let me pass. Thank you.


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 8:43 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela